The department strives to provide a dynamic learning environment that emphasizes leadership skills, teamwork, problem-solving and communication skills. Our department encourages every student and staffs to participate in International and National level Conferences which made them showcase their skills on various platforms and made them excel globally.
- Student of the Department of Civil Engineering Ms. R.Oviya won the Best Student Award from ISTE for the year 2019.
- V. Ranjith Kumar and S. Balaji who has won the Best Project Award under the guidance of Mr. M. Murugan , Assistant Professor , Civil Department in the Innovation Festival 2019 held on 31 January to 2 nd Feburary 2019 by District Science Centre organised by National Council of Science Museums , Ministry of Culture , Government of India ,Tirunelveli.
- Student of the Department of Civil Engineering Mr. G. Karan won the Best Outgoing Student Award for the year 2018.
- Final year students G.V. Karthick, R. Sathish, M. Balaji & T. Goushik completed a project named “Removal Of Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons From Potable Water” which was selected by IEDC.
- 1.R. VIGNESH our Final year student have won 2nd Prize in Photography held at JEPPIAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE on 30.03.16 in National Level Technical Symposium.
|1||K.S Pavithra and N.Padma Priya - Department of Civil Engineering students has received a Certificate of Appreciation in the District Science Centre , Tirunelveli guided by Mr. Sivaguru C , Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering held at 23.01.2020 to 25.01.2020.|
|2||Mr. R. Vignesh our Final year student have won the 2nd Prize in Photography held at JEPPIAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE on 30.03.16 in National Level Technical Symposium|
|3||Mr. D. Santhosh our third year student have won the 2nd Prize in Poster presentation held at MNM Jain ENGINEERING COLLEGE on 27.02.16 in National Level Technical Symposium|
|4||Mr. D. Santhosh our third year student have won the 2nd Prize in Model Making held at MNM Jain ENGINEERING COLLEGE on 27.02.16 in National Level Technical Symposium|
|5||Mr. D. Santhosh our third year student have won the 2nd Prize Notion Overture held at St.Joseph’s ENGINEERING COLLEGE on 29.08.15 in National Level Technical Symposium|
|6||Mr. R. Manoj Kumar & K.P. Hari Prakash our Final year students have won the 2nd Prize in Caliperdio held at RMK ENGINEERING COLLEGE on 31.08.15 in National Level Technical Symposium|
|7||Mr. R. Vignesh our Final year student have won the 2nd Prize in Town Planning held at SKR ENGINEERING COLLEGE on 30.01.15 in National Level Technical Symposium|
Students Merit Scholarship:
|1||A. Hema Maaleeni||10000||2014-2018|
|9||M. Sri Subha||5,000||2015-2019|
|10||K V. Jayashree||5,000||2015-2019|
|11||S. Vithun Krishna||5,000||2015-2019|
|12||B. Visaka Priya||5,000||2015-2019|
|13||K . Revathy||5,000||2015-2019|
- Students of Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ,Department of Civil Engineering attended workshop organized by Anna Foundation For Energy And Environment on “Sustainable Consumption of Energy and Water” on 14.12.18.
- GRANDHE VENKATA KARTHICK and S .SUNDAR has participated and presented a paper on INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT SYSTEM in A national level technical symposium-COLOSSEUM’14 conducted by R.M.K engineering college,chennai.
- R.VIGNESH has participated in A national level technical symposium –IGNIT’15, conducted by SKR engineering college chennai, and won the II prize in town planning event.